Monday, July 7, 2008

Thoughts

*I'm inspired by this today

*And by her

*Managed to have a wonderful weekend even though I worked on Friday and Saturday. I went up to the Harbor on Saturday night. It was the first time in a long time that I've been outside to see the stars. I forgot how many there are up here. We were also able to see the Milky Way.

*Haven't taken many pictures lately. I have decided that I really need to take a class. Any pictures that turn out are accidents. I don't know how to figure out what I want out of a picture and then take it. I'd like to learn.

*I kinda want this

*Been thinking about starting one of these

*I have surgery in a week and I'll be off of work for quite awhile. I'm thinking I may get some scrapbooking done. I'm sure I'll be checking out this blog, and this one and maybe here also.

*My mom is going to come up so I'll be spending time with her! I'm excited.

3 comments:

Sharyn said...

I'm impressed with your links! :)

Karen said...

If you plan on spending time with me at Sedar Bay, you won't get much blogging done! We will be lucky if we have electricity, much less a computer!

Michelle F said...

wow, look how advanced you are with those links..geez! good luck, love u.