Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Playing Catch-up

The sunset pictures were taken on my way down to Leigh's wedding.

I was disappointed with the pictures that I took that weekend. I didn't take very many, and there were a lot of shots that just weren't that great. Bummer.


We went to T*co B*ll for breakfast/lunch the morning of the wedding.


All the bridesmaids- I don't have one picture of us in our dresses...


Bride and Groom- they had pies instead of cake.


Bride and Groom again. I also didn't get a picture of them looking at me.

I failed as a photographer that weekend. But I had a good time anyway and I'm glad I was able to share in Leigh and Zach's special day!

3 comments:

Karen said...

The pie idea was great. It would be pretty hard for us to do though with the size of our weddings.

Michelle F said...

Nice! Glad you had a good time!!

Unknown said...

Aww, I think the pictures are cute! When I get the professional ones (which I am still waiting on) I will have to send them to you. I hope those outdoor ones from our bus trip are fabulous!! :) I am so glad you were able to be there Katie!