Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Off the top of my head...

*It was a busy weekend for me.

* My old roommate from SC came up to get married on Saturday. I have only seen her once since I moved back- when they came up for Christmas, so it was nice to be able to catch up amid the busyness!


*We went for dinner and then bowling on Friday night. After which we went back to Janet's in-laws to decorate their house. (She married Scott, son of Billy and Jeanie D).


*The reception was on Saturday. And then Aaron and I went to visit my grandparents. My gramma had surgery to lift her eyelids last week, so she has been confined to her chair. She said she's been bored and I haven't seen them since they got back from the south, so it was time for a visit.


*Last night Amanda and I went to Loretta's shower (Not the weekend, I know, but one more place to go!)

*Tonight I had coffee with Kara and Karen. Once again we spent time reminiscing about the days we lived together. Good times.

*I have the next two days off before working the weekend. Hopefully I'll be motivated to get some things down around here.

*It's fishing time for Aaron. I won't see him much for awhile.

*I have a day of training out of town next week. That will be interesting.

*Put in another order for recent pictures, I'm excited to get those.

*Was thinking about taking a last minute trip on these days off but with gas prices I decided against it.

*Paid off a couple more debts, I'm down to one CC and two student loans, yipee!

*Really excited to have these days off!

1 comment:

Cari said...

Katie- I will give you a call tomorrow.. I should hit the sack right now..