Sunday, November 16, 2008

This, That and the Other Thing

I was in Chicago last weekend. Kara and I went to take advantage of a weekend off, leave town and do some shopping.

It was cold and windy downtown. But we managed. I spent a little bit of money, took the train downtown, took 3 pictures, ate well and enjoyed the weekend.

I came back to leave Monday for training. I was gone until Wednesday, during which time my store was visited by the regional Vice President of my company. Huge deal. And my reps were awesome, passed with flying colors.

I received a call Wednesday evening that we were going to be audited on Thursday. That was nerve-wracking. So much so, that I forgot to pick up a printer to bring home and call Annette and let her know I wasn't going to stop by. (Sorry Annette!)

We passed the audit with a respectable percentage. I couldn't stop smiling, it was my first time ever being audited. Now I know what to expect and I'll be much more relaxed the next time around.

Now I'm gearing up for the holiday season in which this Saturday will probably be my last one off until after New Years. Love working retail...

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend! I'm due a trip to Chicago, too. I keep thinking I might take the family there on the train someday...doesn't that sound fun?!

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Congrats on your audit! :) yahoo.