Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday!

It was this kid's birthday yesterday. I can't believe how old he is. Such a character! I love hanging out with him. I think in this picture he really wanted to go swimming so I told him I'd give him a dollar if he went in his clothes... I'm such a bad influence!


I wanted to say hello to some new readers! Hi Colleen and Molly! Welcome to the blogging world!


And by way of explaination-
The picture below is of Jodi. I found it on my computer- it was taken in April of 2005 by my father. I put it up hoping for a comment from her but she must not read my blog anymore! Where are you Jodi???

5 comments:

Cari said...

glad to see you are alive! :) And Jodi saw that picture.. I'm not sure why she never commented??

Karen said...

She did ask if it was her but I don't know why she didn't comment. She is usually the most frequent commenter (a word?). Mom

Jodi said...

Annette says that I never comment on her blog any more either.I dont know why I never comment any more.

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Well, if he doesn't look like a younger version of your dad . . . something's wrong with the world! Yay for being a "bad influence"! Love ya!

Colleen said...

Hi Katie, I'm not sure if I did this right, but I finally had a chance to sit and try to figure this blogging stuff out. I heard you're working a lot these days. We missed you on Saturday (at Bonnie's celebration). Hope to see you soon.