Monday, December 15, 2008

Tagged

I also was tagged to post 6 randoms...

1. The lights went out during the sermon last night at church. We had communion by candlelight. It was peaceful.

2. I enjoy driving. In fact, both Aaron and I do. Our dates often consist of going for drives. (We frequently laugh at ourselves because of this.)

3. I was in choir for 6 years. I don't think I have a good voice.

4. The only time I really let loose and sing is when I'm driving by myself.

5. When I go home alone, I often end up with no voice... Singing (bellowing) for 8-9 hours will do that.

6. I sang really loud (loudly?) last night, it was too dark for anyone to tell it was me.

4 comments:

Cari said...

I have a terrible voice, but when I am driving alone I ALWAYS sing at the top of my lungs. :)

Jodi said...

I was in choir last year. (surprisingly i made it.) But this year we have a recorder choir so i am not going to be in it .

Pete/Heidi said...

Pete and I often go for a drive (as a date). It's a peaceful way to spend an afternoon together! :) And what a cool experience to have communion by candlelight! Heidi

MindiJo said...

I totally understand the whole singing thing. I'm the same way. I bet the candlelight service was beautiful.