Saturday, July 11, 2009

I Might Have to Give Up

I was going to try to get in a couple more posts before the wedding, but I think I'm done.

I no longer fall asleep at night. I will be completely exhausted and as soon as my head hits the pillow my mind begins racing.

I have to remember to do this, and that. Don't forget to pack this, and those. Did you do that thing yet? OH! And it would be really good to get the chance to do this.

Remember to call her. And email her, and her and her. Oh, and look online for cake ideas. *(Decorating) then email the last her.

Remind Aaron that this needs to be done. Go pick up that.

Do you have enough of those? And what happens if you don't find these?

Sigh. Is it any wonder that I can't manage to form an articulate post with all that's going on?

Expect me back in about a month- with loads and loads of pictures. You can check here for previews in about two weeks.

TWO WEEKS! I better get moving!

9 comments:

Kelli said...

Take some benedryl to help you sleep. Try not to get to stressed and enjoy these moments. It will all be over so soon... Can't wait to see you!

Aleena said...

Good luck with everything!

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Katie, I know the feeling! You will get married and everything will end up fine. And laugh when there;s a small hiccup. :) wish i could be there with all my heart. Can't wait to see photos of your day. Enjoy every moment. xoxo Jen

Karen said...

Take 2 tylenol PM half an hour before going to bed. That should help. My mind has been whirling too. I am making lots of lists. See you in a week.

Unknown said...

I'm very excited for you Katie!!! It will be such a wonderful day!!!

Cami said...

How exciting that the big day is near! Enjoy this time leading up to it...the wedding day is such a blur!

Sue said...

Enjoy this time...it's the "Christmas Eve" of the rest of your life!

Junkyard Jennifer said...

Katie, Best wishes to you and Aaron! I wish we could've been there. :) I hope you have a safe trip on your honeymoon and I can't wait to see pictures when you get back!

~ Jennifer

Juliana said...

Congratulations Katie and Aaron, hope you're enjoying the start of your life together!...I remember wishing upon the near of my wedding, that I wish I eloped. I guess I'm not one for a lot of hooplah;)