Monday, June 11, 2007

New Job

I started training for a new job today. It was pretty boring, the usual videos and what-not that you are required to watch. In addition to selling cell phones, I will now be a home health aide. I'm not certified in anything so this means I'll be visiting with the elderly and cleaning for them. I'll probably have to bring some to doctor's appts and whatnot. We'll see how it goes. The extra money will be nice to have. I have the ambitions of finishing paying off school loans and car loans. Hopefully this will help.

It's been beautiful up here these past few days. Hopefully it stays 'summer' now and I get a chance to enjoy it between working two jobs. That's the plan anyway! I'm afraid I'll get burnt out by constantly running but I'm going to try it anyway.

Annette was at my place this weekend. I worked on Friday and Saturday so we didn't get to do much, but it was still nice to have the company. We had an intense game of Sequence on Friday and went to a bonfire on Saturday night. Let the summer begin!

I'm hoping to go to Green Bay this weekend. I have to talk to Kelli and make sure I'm still welcome, but we're planning on doing some garage-saleing. I'm hoping to find a bike. Aaron doesn't run with me, so I'm hoping that we can both get bikes. We'll see how that goes!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Sounds like your summer has been good. I can't wait to see you at St. Johns!

Junkyard Jennifer said...

Katie - welcome to the blogosphere! Amanda said you got a new apartment (and you said you're settling in). Lol. It's always fun to move into a new place! :)

Cari said...

katie-- so.. anything NEW in your life :P can't wait to see ya