Sunday, December 9, 2007

59.4

Inches of snow this year, already...

It's a good thing that I picked up my season pass for the ski hill yesterday. Have to love the one day sale for that. I'm getting excited to go.

Although with the way work is these days- not looking too likely any time soon. But the hill isn't open yet either.

I went and purchased this the other day. Now I'm just waiting for it to come in.

And it's off to work for the day- Day launch, as they are calling it. The first day selling as our new brand name.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Hopefully you get the camera soon so you have a little practice time with it. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Kelli said...

Wow, you must be rolling in the big bucks!!!

Cami said...

You will love your new camera! The digital SLR's are so nice, I absolutely love mine. Have fun playing with it before the wedding gets here. There's so much to learn. : )

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

Woohoo! Way to go Katie. I'm so envious! ;) That is going to be so much fun.

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

And, um, wow. That is a ton of snow!

Jodi said...

WOW thats a lot of snow!