Monday, December 10, 2007

This and That

I talk about work too much, but I was filling out my time sheet for this pay period which ends on Friday, and I realized that if I work the hours that I am scheduled to work this week, I will have over 100 hours on the paycheck.

Which makes for a nice check but a tired girl.

And it's likely that I will have that many hours. With all the changes lately, things have been crazy. When I finally have a day off (thursday, canNOT wait), I'll have done 14 days in a row.

Can you blame me for talking about work?

I'm waiting for my camera to come in. I wasn't going to buy it until after Christmas, but I was asked to take candid photos for a wedding and I knew that I couldn't do that with my current camera. So it gave me the push I've needed (been waiting for) to go ahead and order it.

The e-mail arrived today with the tracking number. I'm hoping it arrives in time for my day off.

Keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Cari said...

wow-- 14 days in a row?? Sounds like fun.. :)