Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas on My Mind

I was thinking about traditions. My absolute favorite part of the holiday season is Christmas Eve. The way we spend the evening is so special. I always know that on that night it is all about family.

We do pretty much the same thing every year- for waiting anxiously for dinner all day- to gathering around the tree after the jobs are done. It's a fun night, full of secrets, magic, love, and family.

So I am wondering, what are your favorite traditions?

7 comments:

Michelle F said...

Mine is the same as yours - go figure!! *smile*

Cari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi Lassila said...

I love Christmas Eve too! We usually open our secret santa name gifts then and it's just our family eating tasty treats!

Cari said...

oops- accidentally deleted my comment I guess. Christmas eve is the most fun for me too!

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

You said it perfectly! Christmas Eve! I love the traditions and the special time with family. I love it!! There's nothing like the cozy feeling of being inside with your loved ones on a cold and snowy night.

Kelli said...

That is my favorite time to. I am getting sad thinking about it because I won't be there this year. I'll be working... Think about me while you are all home together.

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

Kelli ~ You have your profile filled out. You know, it's only one more little step to start a blog. ;)