Monday, May 12, 2008

TC

I was out of town for training last week and I was proud of myself. It's hard for me to stop and take pictures of things that catch my eye. Especially when I'm by myself- but I did it on the way home. The drive was really pretty and I'm glad that I stopped to take some of these shots:





When I arrived at home, Aaron and I went up to my parents lot and hauled brush. We also had a fire both Friday and Saturday night. On Saturday we had some friends up to help us burn the brush. It's so much nicer to be able to sit and visit while you are burning... It's a job that needs to be done and I feel like we are finally seeing progress!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Awesome pictures Katie. Mostly the one of burning brush at our lot. I hope with the cost of gas we will be able to come up for St. John's. I am not too sure we will be able to afford to haul our trailer when we only get 6 miles to a gallon at $4+ per gallon.

Cari said...

sweet pictures!

Junkyard Jennifer said...

We know all about burning brush around here! We have an endless pile, too. I can't wait 'til more of it gets burned and we get an area cleared for the yard. :)

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

Pretty pictures!