Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Time Well Spent

This past weekend, I headed home for Cristina's wedding. Mindy M and Kara J hopped in my car and we took off Thursday night. It was a good trip.

At the bachelorette party Friday night it was fun to see all of the old crew and catch up.

The wedding on Saturday was beautiful. Cristina was a gorgeous bride, but I didn't take my camera in so I don't have any pictures. It was a huge wedding. Somewhere around 650 people.
~
Before the wedding Kara and I got to have a picnic with these girls:
Poor Kara got to spend a lot of time with my siblings- I don't know if she realized what she was getting into when she decided to come! We also went to the park...

Played some basketball...



Climbed on the playsets...

And played a little bit of baseball...


Or tried to anyway!
It was a good weekend and I'm really glad I was able to go!

No comments: