Friday, October 3, 2008

And the Winner is...

First I want to say thank you for all the wonderful comments! It was a lot of fun to read about everyone's dreams. So many of you have inspiring goals. I love that!

And my way of picking a winner? I cut out all of the comments, put them in a jar and shook one out.

So the winner is:

Leanne said...
A couple years ago, a friend sent me her Christmas card. On the outside of the envelope she wrote, "Leanne - you are living your dream life!" Just scrawled, as an afterthought after she sealed the envelope. I wish like the world that I had saved that envelope. As a reminder that I am indeed living the life I always wanted. I'm married to an amazing man and have three beautiful boys. Life's not perfect, but it's really good. When I reach for the stars, though, I think about whether or not I'm doing enough. I want to matter. I want to effect change in my kids' lives, in my community, and in my world. I want to never be still so that, God willing, I can do my part to make the world just a little bit better. :)

If you'll email me your address, I will get that out to you!

Thanks to everyone for playing!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

I am so so excited! I'm already trying to find a place to put this in my house! I showed it to Cory and he loves it too!!! Thanks, Katie!

Leanne said...

I think it's gonna go in my entryway... :)