Thursday, January 24, 2008

Four things...

Four things about me that you may or may not have known, in no particular order. (Received this in an e-mail)

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Teacher's Aide
2. AmeriCorps Worker
3. Retail Sales Associate
4. House Cleaner

B) Four places I have lived:
1. Lower MI
2. South Carolina
3. Upper MI
4. And sometimes I will say Alaska, I was there for almost six weeks one summer


C) Four random facts:
1. I have been in almost as many airports as I have been states- and I've been to at least half of the 50 states
2. I cannot wake up to a radio, it has to be an alarm... Also, if anyone ever wanted to torture me all they would have to do is lock me in a room with an alarm ringing outside the door. I cannot stand that sound... It drives me batty
3. I almost never buy a book unless I have read it already.
4. My last heating bill was the size of a normal rent payment... So I'm freezing right now because I refuse to turn up the heat.

D) Four Places I have been:
1. Mexico
2. Colorado
3. Hawaii
4. Canada


E) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. My family...
2. I receive e-mails from work but that's about it...
3.
4.

F) Four of my favorite books:
1. Christy
2. Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas
3. Little Women
4. Rilla of Ingleside


G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Broccoli Cheese Soup
2. Chicken
3. Ice Cream
4. Pasties


H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. The camp
2. I want to go home and see my family
3. Green Bay- can't wait to head out there when the little one is born
4. That's about it folks, I have my trip to look forward to


I) Four folks I think will respond (or repost this).
1. Won't everybody? ;)
2.
3.
4.

J) Things I am looking forward to next year:
1. Going to Hawaii again
2. Having a niece or nephew
3. Really learning to use my camera
4. A few of my good friends are getting married!

1 comment: