Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ironic

I ordered pictures last night. I haven't printed anything from my digital camera since July. There were about 284 prints once I finished uploading them...

I ordered from W*l-M*rt online. I thought it was kinda funny because I could have had the pictures shipped to the store and not pay for shipping. But it was cheaper to pay for the shipping and have the package delivered to my house.

15 cents for each 4x6 and no shipping costs to the store

or 9 cents for each 4x6 plus shipping to my place...

2 comments:

Karen said...

Have you tried printing photos on your printer? I wouldn't recommend printing that many but I am curious if your printer does a good job. Of course you would have to buy photo paper so the overall price isn't cheaper but it is nice to be able to occasionally print one at home or a bunch on a full sheet of paper.

Katie said...

I have printed a couple for scrapbooking on my printer. It works pretty well!