Saturday, January 12, 2008

Time on My Hands

Aaron's been working night shift, so I've had time to play with this:

I love it! ETA: This is a machine which will cut out shapes and letters. I made the title below with it.

And Annette will be glad to know that I finally finished this:
Everytime she's come over for the past six months, that has been the unfinished page on my table.

Don't mind the photography. Someday I'll figure out the best way to show you my pages but for now, that'll do. I'm not too picky!

4 comments:

JoLynn said...

That looks like so much fun!! When we still lived downstate, a guy at the scrapbook store near us did a demo on the Cricut and tried to talk me into buying it. If I had any money, I would have!! Is it pretty easy to use?

Katie said...

It is very easy to use! I love playing with it, there are so many options.

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

What is it? I'm gathering by the name it has something to do with cutting...? :)

Jodi said...

Sounds fun! I love the pic.!!!!