Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The One About the Mouse

I know, I know... It's been way too long since I have updated, or even read blogs... I do have a legitimate excuse though.

My computer is finally giving out on me. It was given to me with the knowledge that the mouse had issues. This wasn't a big deal.

The issue is that every twenty minutes or so, the mouse would freeze. The fix: unplug it and plug it back in. If I remembered to shut my computer off everynight, the mouse would rarely do that.

So I'm not sure what happened now, but for the past few days I can hardly get 5 seconds of active mouse. This doesn't make for a productive session on the computer. And I think that blogging while at work would be frowned upon.

I'll have to figure something out. It won't be 'til after this weekend since I'm making my annual (every 5 years) trip to the cold temperatures of MN.

But I'll be back- with pictures!!!



Eta: I have tried the mouse in other computers and it works fine. So it is a computer issue unfortunately.

4 comments:

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Darn computers.

You get to go to MN!! Yes, I hear it's VERY subzero there right now. Lots of layers and wool socks. We missed you- bummer. It would've been fun to cross paths in MN.
~Jen

Annette said...

I'll have to say, after I read the title, I wasn't sure where you were going with your story, you made me a little nervous :)

Leanne said...

Can you get a new mouse? I'm excited to see you this weekend!

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

What a disappointment about the computer. Hope you can figure it out.

Have fun this weekend! I'm not sure yet if we'll be able to make it or not. I really, really want to.