Friday, August 3, 2007

I took the Plunge

I did it... I've always thought about donating my hair and I finally did... I went from this:

To this:




That doesn't give you the greatest idea of how drastic the change is but I can't seem to find a recent picture of myself with long hair. By the time it was over I figure I had 12 inches or more taken off...

Still not sure how I feel about it. I can cross that off my list of things to do and wait for my hair to grow back I suppose! I like the haircut, I'm not always sure I like me in the haircut!

(And note for Leigh, my hair grows fast enough that we'll be able to do something with it for your wedding, don't worry!)

3 comments:

Janelle said...

CUTE!

Karen said...

Looks nice Katie. You are brave. I cut Emily's hair today (trimmed) but am bringing Laura and Jodi in to have theirs done. I don't dare attempt Jodi's when it feels like straw and has curls in the back.

Unknown said...

I like it! I've always wanted to donate my hair too (although if I needed a wig I think I'd prefer yours!) And I'm not worried about the wedding, lol... I think the new look is very cute. I've been debating doing something new with my hair but I haven't been brave enough yet, so kudos to you for actually doing it!