Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I wonder how

My mother does it... She spends most of the summer traveling between the camp and home, with five + kids...
I'm leaving tomorrow to work at another location and go to the reunion from there and I feel extremely frazzled. I know that I'm going to forget something. Probably an important something, like a book to read. Or batteries. Or camera. Can't forget the camera.

But she does it all the time. And manages quite nicely... I need to be more organized.

Can't wait to get to the campground though. It should be a really good time seeing all of the cousins and aunts and uncles again. Megan and I were talking about the last family reunion. I think we spent most of the time trying to avoid everyone else. Maybe I have grown up a little 'cause now I'm looking forward to spending time with everyone...

No comments: