Monday, August 20, 2007

Little Bit of Fun

* What is your occupation? Retail Sales Associate
* What are you listening to right now? My computer
* What was the last thing you ate? Strawberry Smoothie
* Do you wish on stars? Of course
* If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pastel Yellow
* How is the weather right now? Cool, looks like rain
* Last person you spoke to on the phone? Karen
* Favorite drink? Water with lemon
* Favorite sport to watch? Basketball, baseball
* Do you wear contacts or glasses? both, I prefer contacts and want surgery
* Pets? none for me. I've been thinking about purchasing a fish
* Favorite month? September
* Favorite food? Too hard to pick that.
* Favorite day of the year? That's something that I can't decide either
* What do you do to vent anger? Write in my journal
* Fall or Spring? Fall
* Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry
* When was the last time you cried? Saturday
* What is on the floor of your closet? Boxes of stuff that probably should be thrown away
*What did you do last night? Hung out with Aaron
* Favorite smell? Burning leaves
* What inspires you? competition
* What are you afraid of? failing
* Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese
* Favorite car? Jeep Liberty (technically not a car, I suppose)
* Favorite dog breed? Alaskan Malamute, husky
* Number of keys on your key ring? 3 key rings, one has 1, the next 2 and the last 1
* How many years at your current job? 5 months
* Favorite day of the week? Saturday
* How many states have you lived in? 3 if you count AK
* How many cities have you lived in? 7

1 comment:

Cari said...

katie! I might be coming up there for labor day wknd.. it depends if I can scrounge up enough money or not. Hopefully I'll see ya then!