Sunday, November 25, 2007

Deck the Halls

Happy Holidays!

I love this time of year. It's so much fun to decorate, bake, buy presents and prepare to celebrate Christmas Day! The best part of the season is the magic that is in the air. I love Christmas secrets and planning, and surprises...

We exchanged names this past week. I wonder if the younger kids have figured out who everyone has yet. They definitely like to try!

It was a lot of fun to go to Kelli and Bryan's for Thanksgiving. Ate too much, and it was too short of a trip but that's how most things are.

The little girls decided to learn how to crochet, and play 14 high. So now down to Em (all of 6 years old) we all know what Trump is.

I'm disappointed in myself because I didn't take out my camera. But I did get some work done on a blanket I have been crocheting for a couple years. Slowly crocheting, with many long stretches of time between working on it.

And I didn't get up on Friday morning to go shopping. I had to work, and just didn't bother. I did go Friday night and picked up a few things. Now my goal is to have everything done before Christmas Eve.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hey Katie,
have a save drive to Mqt today!! looks like we might be getting some snow, so take it slow!

Katie said...

Thanks Karen, it wasn't too bad of a drive afterall!