Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Pictures from the Shower

Eta: All of these were taken with my digital camera, hence the red-eye. I should have played to take that out but being lazy, I didn't... I just need a new digital camera.


Emily and Jean- they were looking at all the gifts, it was rather cute.


The oldest and the three youngest


All the sisters with mom

These two really look alike.

Janelle- will you put the pictures from Memorial Day weekend on Ringo? I meant to put them on a CD when I was home, but I forgot. I appreciate it! Thank you!

7 comments:

JoLynn said...

Cute pictures of you sisters!! How fun to have a weekend together. :)

Yvonne said...

"A mother is the only person on earth who can divide her love among ten children and each child still have all her love."

Karen said...

Is it still enough when you have 12 children? Just kidding, of course it is. And I still have love leftover for my dear husband and grandchild to be! Mom

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

I bet that was so fun!

Cari~ I love your glasses. Very cute!

And Michelle's red necklace!

http://www.jennifersjunkylife.typepad.com/

Janelle said...

I will put them pictures on there. That picture of me and michelle, it looks like my arm is coming out of her back :)

Sharyn said...

Love the photos...and still bummed I couldn't get out the door that morning!

And I love the quotes! ;)

Amanda Kay said...

Carrie's hair looks so cute!