Friday, November 9, 2007

Visitors

Now that I put the city counter on my blog I find myself watching it... And trying to figure out who may be reading from each city. Interesting.

I want to go to some of the places that are listed. Right about now I'd like to be in a warm, sunshiney place.

Maybe.

And then again, where I am isn't so bad either. Sure it's cold, but it's that time of year. I'm not sure I could live for very long in a place that doesn't have a change of seasons like we do here. I love every season when it first starts. And it's not that cold yet.

Winter will be long, it always is... But I have my ski's, I'll get my ski pass and then we'll be good to go!

As my family knows, when I was a senior and trying to decide where to go to college I always said I would never move here. No way. I hated this area. And then, at the end of January a friend passed away in a car accident. When I came up for the funeral, something changed. I went back home and told my mom that I wanted to go to school up here.

Spent a summer in Alaska (stories for another time), moved when I came back, and really haven't left. Funny how things change.

No comments: