Saturday, March 8, 2008

Evening Shots

After the morning with the sharks, we spent the afternoon on the beach. In fact, we stayed long enough to catch the sunset... Along with many other people:



As the sun fell lower in the sky, more and more people had the same idea as we did...

So I tried to take a picture over their heads:
And when that didn't really work, we found a spot closer to the water to take photographs.
And then later, after the sun had set, I played around with my camera some more.


4 comments:

Sharyn said...

I love these!! the silhouettes are wonderful!

Annette said...

nice pictures, i'm glad you had a good trip!

Jodi said...

I never knew you were that good at taking pictures! They are so cool!

JoLynn said...

I love your pictures! It looks like you had a great time!!