Monday, March 10, 2008

Last Day

Oh, did you think I was done? LOL

I tried all week to get a good night shot. Didn't manage. All of my pictures are straight out of camera. I'm learning a few things, I know I have a lot of work left to do. Mistakes and all, I do like something about this shot:

And every night Kara and I wondered about these:

Are they lit by just a switch? Or does someone walk around lighting each one? We wondered and wondered. On Monday we noticed a sign in our hotel elevator that said there was a lighting ceremony every night at the beach. So we waited at the beach. And waited, and waited. And finally gave up and walked back to the hotel. Riding up the elevator we realized that the sign said everyday- except Mondays....

But we were still determined to find out the answer to this pressing question. So Tuesday evening found us waiting on the beach again. We took in a hula show. And waited again. And waited. And finally gave up. So we will never know how the above sight becomes this:



Such are the problems on vacation.

3 comments:

Cari said...

wow! that first picture is amazing..

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

Love the color in that first picture! Great shot.

Jodi said...

wow