Sunday, March 23, 2008

I Get to See Michelle!!!!



Yep, that's right, I'm so excited because I get to see Michelle soon!


And the rest of my family.


Annette and I went to Kelli's this weekend. We left Friday night after work and came back this afternoon. Drew has gotten so much bigger since the last time I was out there. He's also a lot more active and awake.


We get to see them next weekend too. So I'm looking forward to that. We had a relaxing few days out there. And Kelli made an awesome dinner today. Prime rib, potatoes, stuffing and asperagus. It was really good!


I figured Annette and I had better enjoy the time we spent holding Drew since next weekend we are going to have to share with a lot more people.
I really am looking forward to seeing everyone again!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Cute pictures Katie! It was fun to have you guys!

Cari said...

and I quote: I get to see Michelle!!!!!!<--- (million exclamation points)
... (as an afterthought)
and my family. <-- period. blah. my family. psh..big deal.

:) I'm kidding.. you're soo excited to see us! right?! I can't wait to see everyone too!! ( and did I mention I ran FIVE loong miles the other day?? ok.. ran/walked. whatever.)

Katie said...

Well of course I'm excited to see everyone, but Michelle was feeling left out when I went to see Drew this weekend, so I had to make sure she knew that I'm excited to see her too!
And once again, Cari, that's awesome about the 5 miles! WAY TO GO!!

Michelle F said...

Thanks for the mention Katie! LOL, awesome news about work too!