Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Quick Trip

Annette and I decided to take a trip to see Kelli and Bryan this weekend. We were supposed to leave Saturday morning at nine, but she overslept so we got going a little later than planned.


It was so nice to go and see this little guy:


He's getting so big! I know you can say that about any little kid, but it's true! He has the funniest way of screeching. Drew will be sitting there and maybe 'talking' a bit and then he'll just let out a screech. And if you do it back, he knows you are talking to him.


He loves it!

7 comments:

Karen said...

I love the dimples. Can't wait to see him again.

Leanne said...

He is a cutie pie! I love all your latest pictures; thanks for sharing them. (I think you should continue a picture a day into October, too, my humble opinion.) My fave is the mouse...I could see it when I made the picture big!

Cari said...

MAN I miss him...

Megan said...

I'm gonna copy my aunty Karen and comment on the dimples too. What a honey!

Janelle said...

That 2nd picture is adorable! I'm going to steal it :]

Michelle F said...

what a honey is right! Can't wait to see him!!

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

Oh, he is seriously so darn cute!