Sunday, March 22, 2009

Busy, Busy

I'm checking things off my list!
- Found my dress
- Found my bridesmaid dresses
- Booked my photographer
- Found tuxes
- Visited a travel agent
- Filled out a passport application
- Have a minister and a date

It seems like those are the big things and it feels pretty good. I'll apologize in advance if a lot of wedding talk slips in on the blog!

I also had a computer virus that I managed to get rid of by following instructions from you tube. Word of advice- stay far away from anything that mentions Antivirus 360. It is not a good thing!

8 comments:

Loretta Marie said...

wow! you're pretty quick at getting things done! Hope the rest of your planning goes smoothly :)

Megan said...

yea!! Thats a good feeling!

Leanne said...

We will love to hear wedding planning details! I have a whole three-ring binder still that i used for mine!

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Katie, Way to go! Enjoy every moment. So I hear it's July?
Good that you left more than 6 weeks to plan! Hardly remember my wedding planning.
Happy days for you! Sending love and hugs! (yes, thanks for the BEAST memories comment- will always treasure those times with you!) Jen

MindiJo said...

Wow! Could it be that you might be a little excited? Of course you need to share your wedding plans on here. That's a HUGE part of your life.

Unknown said...

Have you figured out where you're going on your honeymoon yet?? :)

JoLynn said...

Congratulations Katie! I haven't been blogging lately, so I'm just seeing your big news now. It is such an exciting time. We got engaged in March and married in July too. I thought it was the perfect amount of time. Glad to hear you're getting things checked off...it's so much more relaxing when you get those things out of the way right away.

Jodi said...

Doesn't it usually take a long time to get everything???