Saturday, March 28, 2009

Little Girls


Aren't they adorable? Since I haven't uploaded any of my pictures yet, I thought I would share this one! This is why I miss being at home. This picture was only taken two years ago, but all three girls are so much older now.

I see that everytime I go home. You miss out on a lot of the little day to day activities being away.

But I love living here, so there's the trade off I suppose.

And I gain another sister here next year! I'm very excited about that.

2 comments:

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Ahhh, ADORABLE!!!! I am with you on missing home and the daily stuff of the little kids (that are quickly growing up!) tradeoffs . . . Love ya! Jen

MindiJo said...

I totally get this post. Tradeoffs.
We were in ABQ this past weekend- wasn't the same without C&M. We miss them like crazy.