Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Story

Aaron asked me to marry him Thursday night. It was a gorgeous starry night and we had driven up to my grandparents (who are currently not there) for something to do.

This something to do was my idea, little did I know that I was playing right into his hands.

We had gotten out of the truck and I was making a comment about the starry night when he came over, took both of my hands and got down on one knee. He told me some beautiful things and asked me to marry him. Of course I said yes, a couple times actually!

We were able to tell his family in person and then drove to see mine. It worked out perfectly.

We are getting married on July 25th. And I cannot wait to marry this man who is my best friend. I was blessed when God brought him into my life.



*Thanks to everyone for the congratulatory wishes!

7 comments:

Aleena said...

How fun! Happy planning!

Amanda Kay said...

Cute! Enjoy your time planning....it's very difficult to live in a different spot than your bridesmaids and mother and location....but it's still lots of fun!!

Michelle F said...

smile:)

Lori said...

cute story! congratulations again:)

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Katie! Congratulations again! Your story is beautiful. I am so happy you have Aaron and he has you! He is one lucky man! Your last paragraph brings a tear. :)
Love from AK, Jen

Twinner 2 said...

congratulations Katie and Aaron! :)
-Gretchen

MindiJo said...

Oh, are you cute. Congratulations-your happiness radiates through your blog.