Sunday, March 8, 2009

Drew

So I took my new lens when I went to visit this baby boy. And Kelli was gracious enough to let me try it out on her son.

I had a hard time taking a great picture as evidenced by the photo I posted previously. Half of that was because the lens is a lot heavier than I am used to. The other half is because Drew is always on the move.

Why not use a tripod, you might ask. And I did. I would set up the shot, postion Drew and take the piture. And I got a few, such as this one:



But more often than not, I got these shots:


And I love him anyway! :) I just wish I could see them more often. Which is a thought that will be repeated more and more as our family grows. We are so excited as there will be another grandchild for my parents this fall. This one will be born in my old hometown. We can't wait!

2 comments:

Amanda Kay said...

CONGRATULATIONS Michelle!! I am so excited for you! And once I have my baby and know what it's actually like, I will probably be 10 times more excited for you. That's awesome news! I hope everything goes well for you, you guys will be wonderful parents!!

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Awesome news! What a cutie Drew is. Being an aunt is fun. Yeah, it's hard not seeing enough of family. Tell me about your new lens! fun!