Monday, September 17, 2007

Car troubles

Got off of work early today. We have had a few slow days... That doesn't look good for us. The month got off to a really good start. We were hoping that it would keep up. I'm not going to stress yet. Or I'm trying not to. Hopefully it picks up.

Construction started on the bridge. That'll make driving around here a little more interesting.

Speaking of driving- My car is rev-ing when I start it. Aaron's going to look at it tonight and if he can't fix it I will bring it in tomorrow. I hope that he can fix it. I hate car issues. Not to mention the fact that I have no idea about anything to do with cars. And everytime I have to bring mine somewhere I'm afraid I act like the typical girl mechanics seem to think we are. Sigh. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: