Monday, September 10, 2007

Past Weekend

It was really nice to be able to go to the wedding this weekend. Kara came with me and we had an enjoyable conversation both ways. Sometimes the rides end up being one of the nicest parts, with being able to visit!

The wedding was beautiful. I didn't have my camera with me, so no pictures. But it was still fun to be there. I was able to visit with some of my Dad's family who I haven't seen in quite awhile. And in case I forget, they all said to say hello!

And the city girl that is in me was quite glad to have the chance to go shopping! I was able to check some things off my list that I have been needing for work. So, on top of it being a mini-vacation, it was also a productive trip.

Now I'll be staying around here for awhile. And that's okay too. I found a great deal online and purchased 6 alphabet stamp sets, a set of 30+ stickers, five different ink pads and another set of stickers all for $25... That came in today, so I am looking forward to playing! As I said before I am a lurker on other blogs and I have been really inspired lately but I haven't had the time to try new pages for my scrapbook. Maybe now I will!

1 comment:

Junkyard Jennifer said...

Have fun playing! Those sound like some fun "toys". I love lurking on blogs ~ there is so much great project inspiration out there. It was nice to see you at the wedding! :)