Monday, October 22, 2007

Seeing things?

I have been reading Cami's blog and her posts about ghosts... I have a story.

I was home alone in a house where the bathroom water used to randomly turn on by itself...

It happened to be Halloween. Maybe my mind was a little more open to the possibility of spirits. I don't know.

I was in the kitchen, unpacking groceries, when I looked up. There in the hallway was a little boy watching me. He was short, maybe 9-10 years old, and was wearing a blue and white stripped polo.

I jumped. Blinked, and looked again. He was gone.

Ghost? Or an overactive imagination? You decide.

4 comments:

Karen said...

I remember that day!! And all sorts of other things from that crazy house! :)

Yvonne said...

The little boy probably thought you were a kindred spirit, what a startle!!

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

Ok. That is freaky! All this ghost talk is giving me goosebumps and making me extra jumpy, at night, lately.

http://www.jennifersjunkylife.typepad.com/

Amanda Kay said...

That's a bit crazy. I do think your mind can make you see things....don't know. Just glad it wasn't me seeing that kid!!