Monday, October 1, 2007

And so it goes...

My car is now worse than before. So back to the shop it goes... I'm getting a little tired of not having a car.

I was pretty embarrassed on my way to work this morning. The problem- if you remember was that my car idles really high. Well, new problem is that unless I literally have the brake to the floor my car will not come to a complete stop. So I was going to work, and came to the "Yooper Loop" where I had to wait in the line of traffic to stop. With all the construction on the bridge and only one lane open, the line was long. Well, I'm sitting in my car, coming to a stop when my car started jumping. As in lurching forward every few seconds. Have you ever seen young kids make their cars rock? That's what my car decided to do. So I rocked my way through that intersection.

It goes back to the shop tomorrow morning. Sigh.

4 comments:

Junkyard Jennifer said...

LOL! I don't mean to laugh at your misfortune ;) but the picture of you bouncing through the intersection is pretty darn funny. :)

Hope your car is fixed soon!

Amanda Kay said...

I got a great laugh out of that one too!! Sorry about your car problems!

Michelle F said...

Laughing here too! Too funny because we all know that you do not go out of your way to draw attention to yourself...and I can just see it, everyone thinking "who is this fool, it's 7 in the morning and they think their so cool bouncing along!" Were you blaring your music too?! Thanks for the laugh!

Karen said...

Katie, sorry for the car problems. I'm experiencing some right now myself, so I feel your pain!
thanks for the comment :) I want to keep up with my blog since I'm home, but I can never seem to find the time....