Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Answers

If I send a box up this weekend with my youngest brother - would you be able to find away to get it? :) Absolutely! I would love to find a way to get it! :)

You don't really want to leave that snow do you? I do love the snow... Which is funny because when I was younger I hated winter. In fact, I always said I would never live here because of the winters. And then I moved for school and fell in love with the place, and the winters. Still, I like to have a short break from snow right about now.

Have you ever skied down Ripley? No, I have a season pass for Bohemia though.

How's auntie life treating you? It's good! I love knowing that we finally have a little one around to spoil

When will you see him? This weekend!

Oatmeal or chocolate chip? Oatmeal. I've never been a huge fan of chocolate chip cookies. If I was making them (chocolate chip) for myself I would only put half the amount it calls for

bananas or apples? It depends on the day. I love bananas with peanut butter but apples from the orchard by my parents- I could eat those everyday!

what is the one thing you want to see before you die? I want to make it to Finland before I die. I would love to be able to see the places that my great-grandparents knew and called home

how tall are you? between 5 ft 4in and 5ft 5in (I think, not really sure about this! )

whats a talent you always wished you had? ( I wish I could play an instrument...) I always wish I had more of an artistic ability

how many more days until you meet your nephew? .. o wait-- I know that one! TWO!!! :) Can't wait to see you Katie! I'm excited to see everyone also!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You get more questions now! :)

1) What's the best trip you've ever been on?

2) If you could change anything about your appearance, what would it be?

3) If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would be it be?

4) How many kids would you like to have someday?

5) What is your favorite flower?

6) What do you believe is your greatest accomplishment to date?

7) What was your favorite toy as a child?

There...7 lucky questions, haha. Just to give you something more to write about...

Miss you!

Cari said...

I'm definetly taller than you- glad we got that cleared up :P