Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Finally getting around to answering these questions... Some of them were tough, but I gave it my best shot!

1) What's the best trip you've ever been on?
This was probably my trip to Alaska. I spent six weeks there after I graduated from high school. It was so much fun to just travel and see a little bit of the state. A close second would be the road trip that I took out east.

2) If you could change anything about your appearance, what would it be?
Right now I would change my hair. It's at a horrible stage but there's not much I can do except for wait to let it grow.

3) If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would be it be?
Mashed potatoes, chicken, corn, salad and ice cream for dessert

4) How many kids would you like to have someday?
I will take how ever many are given to me.

5) What is your favorite flower?
Daffodils. Make that yellow daffodils!

6) What do you believe is your greatest accomplishment to date?
I believe my greatest accomplishment is in the time I spent working as a teacher's aide in one of the local schools. There was one student I worked with who was legally blind in one eye and had very little sight in the other. At the beginning of the year she would walk out of my office when she was frustrated with her homework. By the end of the year we were able to work through the frustration. She would let her teachers know that she needed to come and work with me when she couldn't handle the classes.

I loved the work I did there. One of my favorite quotes sums it up
"One Hundred Years from now It will not matter what kind of car I drove, What kind of house I lived in, how much money was in my bank account nor what my clothes looked like. But the world may be a better place because I was important in the life of a child"

7) What was your favorite toy as a child?
I had a few toys that I loved. I don't remember any one in particular lasting for too long. I do remember a bear that I won in 2nd grade. We had an end-of-the-year field trip to the roller-rama, and it was there that I won this teddy bear. It was bright orange, so I named it “Orangie”. I slept with that bear for years.

No comments: