Saturday, February 9, 2008

Tagged

The Rules:
*You must post the rules before you give your answers.
*You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name.
*Each fact must begin with that letter.
*If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.
*After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.
*At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.(Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details)


Maybe very bad at remembering to give birthday gifts, cards, etc...

Always up for a trip somewhere.

Really would love to be good at one thing. I feel like there are a lot of things I can do pretty well but I still haven't found that one thing I'm really good at

In the process of paying off my debt

Emotional girl... I'm better than I used to be, but there are still random times that I get all teary-eyed. And it's never ever over something that requires tears.

I tag Karen, Michelle, Jolynn, Leigh, and Cami

1 comment:

Sharyn said...

I could have written each of those things...except my middle name is Louise. :)