Monday, February 18, 2008

Baby Drew

I woke up early Saturday morning to make the trip to meet my nephew.


The roads were clear and the sun was out, so the drive went by pretty quickly. My parents also were at Kelli and Bryan's.

It was Laura's 8th birthday, so we celebrated. It was nice to see the family. I haven't been home since Christmas. And of course, it was fun to see Drew.

Everyone fought over holding him. Mom even suggested a timer to be fair...


They were supposed to go home yesterday but we started listening to the weather reports. Unfortunately, the weather did not want to cooperate with everyone's plans. So my parents packed it up early and left around five-ish to get ahead of the coming storm. Michelle also ended up leaving after work to come out there.

It was a good thing they did. It rained for awhile and then turned to snow at about nine Sunday morning. Then it steadily snowed for the entire day.


We stayed home and took turns cuddling with Drew. There is something about holding a baby. It's one of the most relaxing things to do. Love it.

Michelle and I ventured to the grocery store in the afternoon. Then the three of us baked a rib dinner. So good!



I got to baby-sit for this sweet little guy today.

Poor thing- I was acting like the paparazzi. Oh well, he didn't seem to mind. And now I have a few pictures to keep looking at until I make it out there again!



.

7 comments:

Annette said...

cute! I love the pictures, too bad for the weather, I am really wishing I could have been there!

Karen said...

Cute pictures.

Cari said...

I'm starting to see a resemblence to Kelli in a few of these pictures. Looks like he kept his eyes open a little more for you :) Miss him already!

Amanda Kay said...

How cute!

Janelle said...

He's such a cutie!

Kelli said...

I agree... he is pretty darn cute! I love the pictures!

Michelle F said...

miss the little guy! Hope you feel better before HI!!