Friday, July 20, 2007

Weekend state of mind

Ever since Monday, I've been thinking that it's Friday... My family was up last weekend to do some more work on the lot. It was a lot of fun to see them. I spent time with the kids on the sand hill. I'll have to post pictures when I take the time to put those on my computer. It's fun to see the little siblings and cousins playing the same games that we used to play there.

Auntie T was up, with her kids and Noelle. We (my parents, gramma and grandpa, Auntie T and Uncle Dave) went out for dinner one night. It's a fun experience to now be an "adult" and get to know my aunts and uncles on a new level. That makes me look forward to the camping trip in August all the more!

For now I'm just looking forward to heading to my favorite place, the camp. I haven't been there yet this summer, and this will probably be my only chance to go. That's why I decided to skip the weddings this weekend and head down. But I do have to get through a day of work first! Oh well, have to make a living.

I can't wait to get there and go water-skiing. Kelli and Bryan will be there also and it'll be nice to spend time with them. Here's to an enjoyable weekend spent relaxing!

2 comments:

Michelle F said...

Have so much fun in Clare! Hugs and Kisses to everyone!

Junkyard Jennifer said...

Sounds like fun to go out for dinner! I think the same thing all the time (about knowing our aunts & uncles on a whole new level - and the cousins too as they get older) and that's why I'm really disappointed not to be going camping in August! (We'll be in the process of moving).

I'm just hoping that the whole camping thing will go over so well that it'll happen again in a year or two. ;)