Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday Monday...

Today was a Monday, Monday. It started off with me being yelled at because I told a guy that the manufacturer of his phone would be able to tell if it was water damaged... Apparently that meant I was calling him a liar. Yeah, because he called me and had the phone in front of him and was telling me that it hadn't been in the water. Right. I understand that. But let me fill you in. A phone doesn't have to be physically dropped in water to be water damaged. Humidity can cause that (don't leave your cell phone in a vehicle on a hot day, you'll void the warranty), or rain. Anyone ever walk around talking on their phone in the rain? That'll hurt it also.
So when you call me and tell me that it's not water damaged I understand that you believe that. But I also know that if you sent it to the manufacturer they have the tools to check on water damage. Tools that I don't. Think about it, they MAKE the phone. It stands to reason they know exactly what it's supposed to look like. Hence, the ability to find the water damage.
And if I can't see the phone, I can't tell you that it's not. It's not a matter of me telling you that you are lying. It's common sense. That and my knowing that a company that makes the cell phone has final say on the warranty. Just because I can't see it doesn't mean that it's not there. And let me stress, the guy called me so I couldn't see the phone in the first place.

Okay. Done with that.

Things are looking a little less stressful for me today than they were yesterday. I only need one more line to make my numbers for the month and that is absolutely doable. HUGE sigh of relief.

It's stressful, but I do enjoy my job. Other than the occasional ogre that comes (or calls) in.

I'm looking forward to Michelle and Chad being up here. Cari and Kelli will be up also so it would be fun if we could all get together!

And then the next weekend is the camping trip. It's been quite a few years since all of the relee's have gotten together. It should be an enjoyable weekend. And then before you know it summer will be over and it'll be snowing again. Ugh.

1 comment:

Cari said...

I didn't know kelli is gonna be up there too!! Awesome- Now all we need is annette to drive up :) I am really really excited to come up there, see you friday!! :D